How do I enrol my child?
- Parents submit an Application for an Enrolment form and pay the application fee.
- A letter of receipt is sent from the school and an interview with the Principal is arranged.This interview would normally occur eighteen months to two years prior to the commencement of school.
- Following the interview, an offer of placement or a letter of non-enrolment will be sent.
- If a placement has been offered you will be asked to secure the position by paying an enrolment fee.
- Once your child commences school the deposit will be deducted from the first term school fees.
An Application for Enrolment is an acknowledgement of the parent's desire to support the school in its endeavours to build the ethos and mission of St Francis School. Should you require further information prior to entering into this process, you are most welcome to contact our School Enrolment Officer.