At St. Francis School we recognise that children need to be given the opportunity to participate in a range of learning experiences.
To accommodate this we provide a range of extra support programs and extra curricular activities that promote learning as a member of team and as a contributor to the wider community.
· Environment. We have developed a Frog Pond and Wetland Area in the school grounds.
· Science. We offer all students a comprehensive and exciting Science program.
· The Arts. We offer the opportunity for students to learn violin, piano, drums, guitar, cello and singing.
· Sport. Students may participate in a variety of after school sports.
· Languages. We teach Italian at St Francis School.
· Inclusive Education. To ensure that all students are successful at St Francis School teachers work on a differentiated curriculum inclusive of all students.